Designation : Intern
B-ABLE offers the chance to work in one of the most rapidly growing and most challenging sectors of social entrepreneurship in India. We at B-ABLE strongly believe that young talented professionals can make a significant impact on the lives of those youth at the Bottom of the Pyramid whose schools have failed complete their education. Internees will have an opportunity to be on the forefront of the vocational training industry, make a direct social impact and also get firsthand experience of working in a Social entrepreneurial venture.
Internee would primarily be involved in assisting Operations team members present in the field. He/ she can expect to contribute and make an impact on implementation and execution of projects. This will also be his/ her chance to travel to interior locations of the country where a large under-privileged population resides and also get first hand exposure to the challenges in the social sector.
Internee would primarily be involved in assisting Market Research and Research &Content Development teams to conduct action research on the ground and then to develop products in line with the market requirements. This will be his/ her chance to contribute and get an exposure to product development to cater to the skill needs of the stakeholders.
Internee would primarily be involved in assisting partnerships team in building strategic partnerships and alliances with industry players, NGOs, Government bodies and other key stakeholders in the Vocational Training industry. This will give him/ her a chance to contribute and get an exposure on how B-ABLE works to build financial sustainability by collaboratively working with partners (for a variety of purposes).
- Unique entrepreneurial experience under the mentorship and guidance of veterans of industry.
- Operations and management experience very attractive across sectors and industries.
- Leadership experience of the kind sought after by top graduate and business schools.
- Exposure to the challenging and rapidly growing sector of vocational education.
- Freedom to implement ideas and create lasting impact in the community.
Who we are looking for?
- Commitment to the cause of enhancing the livelihoods of the disadvantaged.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Good people skills and ability to lead and motivate team members.
- Advanced analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly innovate and adapt to situations and challenges.
- Willingness to relocate to B-ABLE project locations.
Undergraduates: 2nd year, 3rd year and pre-final year students (All departments)
Postgraduates : All departments
Minimum 2 months