The Warmup Quiz
The Warmup Quiz phase is active Phase Deadline: 06 Jul 2012, 11:59 PM
Congratulations for being proud students of premium engineering colleges in India.
As you know the job market is getting more and more competitive each day and it is
imperative that you get your core skills polished to meet industry requirements.
Many top companies are using programming challenges to hire techies.
In this context, Firstnaukri.com has launched a pan India programming contest - Firstnaukri Code Ninja Programming Contest, to find the best programmers in Campus.
You are invited to take part in this exciting contest and get a chance to win an iPod Shuffle
along with a guaranteed 'ego boost'.
Visit this URL and register:
* This phase consists of a 20 minute online quiz.
* The quiz consists of questions that test logical reasoning and quantitative skills.
* You are expected to take the quiz in one sitting.
* Make sure that you have a reliable internet connection before you take the quiz.
* Please submit the quiz before the deadline.
All the best.
|We invite you to take part in our online programming contest! |
The Contest Format
| • The contest consists of two phases. |
• In the first phase you will have to submit a short online quiz.
• Students who are shortlisted from the first phase will be allowed to participate in the second phase.
• In the second phase you will be given a programming puzzle.
• You will have to analyze the puzzle and write a program in C that solves the puzzle.
• You will have to compress the source code in .zip format and upload it before the deadline.
| • Up to five winners will be chosen based on the correctness of the answer, elegance |
of the logic used, time taken for the program to execute and memory consumed.
• Winners of the contest will get an iPod shuffle and a certificate signed personally by the Business Head of Firstnaukri .com
|Terms and Conditions|
| •The contest is open only to students who are currently pursuing a degree in Campus.|
•Multiple students uploading the same source code will be disqualified for plagiarism.
PS: You can refer us to your friends on facebook http://fb.me/ikorg or you can advice them to register at http://ik7.in/register.html